Sunday, August 16, 2009

Sunday...

Aunt Al, LoLo, & Lily

BLB, PawPaw, & Lily

Aunt Al, Ali, & LoLo admiring their newly painted purple toenails

LoLo & PawPaw

Lily wanted to go home with PawPaw. . .
Ali woke up in the middle of the night & came into our room crying. She said "my ear hurts!" I gave her some ibuprofen and after quite a long time she finally calmed down and went back to sleep. . .this morning she cried again and said "my ear still hurts!" I took her to the Minute Clinic at CVS & sure enough she has a bad ear infection in her right ear & one starting in the left. . .she has now started on antibiotics. . .Aunt Al watched Lily while I took Ali to get checked out. The kids came over, too. . . and spent the afternoon hanging out at our house. PawPaw dropped by this afternoon as well. . .he wanted to see the kids before he leaves on a week-long trip to the South on Tuesday. . .Grandma is in Virgina for her 50 year high school reunion. . .





No comments: