Monday, February 23, 2009

Back To Work



Ali at gymnastics the other day. . .


Daddy giving Ali a bath. . .

Jumping with Grandma. . .

Bret, LoLo, Ali, & Lily
ItalicAunt Al & kids. . .

Lily napping on Grandma. . .


I went back to work Saturday & Sunday. . .Grandma came up for the week-end to help Matt with the kids. Sunday evening while I was at work, Ali started running a fever (again)! Matt had to work today so when I got off work I took Ali to the doctor and sure enough she has another ear infection. I finally made it to bed & Aunt Susan came over and hung out with Grandma & the kids which was a big help! Tonight Aunt Al & the kids are visiting, we're playing and painting finger & toenails. Ali loves her fingernail polish from Aunt Susan. She loves it so much she has slept with it the last 2 nights!

No comments: