Thursday, December 4, 2008

Terrible Two's?








(This is my old Jack in the box from when I was little. . .)




Matt, Ali, & I finished decorating the tree last night. Mostly Matt & I decorated and Ali undecorated. We also got Ali's side rails assembled and on her new bed. She was already asleep in her crib by the time we did this so we haven't tried them out yet. Matt is at work tonight and I'm not trying it on a night he's not here. This morning Ali had gymnastics. She actually got both feet off the ground on the trampoline today. After gymnastics we drove down to PawPaw & Grandma's house. We hung out there for awhile. Now we are home after a terrible trip to Wal-Mart. Ali was trying to climb out of the cart. She wanted to get in the back of the cart, I let her and she proceeded to throw items out of the cart. As I picked them up she tried to climb out. It was a nightmare! And. . she was screaming most of the time. We got a new bench to store blankets in. Ali does not want the blankets in there. She took them out immediately and got in.

1 comment:

Johanna by hand said...

hi! i love the christmas three /Johanna in sweden